WHO ARE WE?
Created in 2020, Bene Bono is a French startup that works closely with farmers and food producers to save what would have been wasted (misshapen fruits or vegetables, damaged packaged food). We deliver these top quality products to consumers at a discounted price, helping them to eat good food, at the best possible price, while doing something good for the planet and farmers.
Growth has been very strong since 2020. We've closed a €1m pre-seed round in 2021 and just closed a €7m seed round this summer to initiate internationalization, with tier 1 European VC funds (Stride in the UK and Project A in Germany).
Our ambition? Become the anti waste e-grocery leader in Europe. We are proud to have an amazing team of 80+ happy people working for the company to help us achieve our mission.
Just as a healthy soil is the foundation of a successful garden, we believe that a healthy company culture leads to a successful business. Our values are our pillars, it is the way we work and what to expect if you join us.
- Save what’s good : we exist to change the food industry by reducing waste and inequalities to make good products accessible to everyone.
- Save tons : our aim is to save thousands of tons of food and for that, we always want to do better than yesterday. We have already saved more than 2000 tons !
- Better everyday : we constantly question and improve our ideas and ways of doing things.
- Value time : we work efficiently and know how to prioritize our efforts.
- Feel safe, always : we always stick together and foster a caring company culture to enable everyone to flourish.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The Marketing intern will be responsible for our social media & CRM communication, offering well-thought, fun & impactful content to our customers and followers. I will work with the local Marketing Manager and the Central team (in France) to launch and grow the customer base in Spain!
Creating great content, particularly around the very good products we save each week and Bene Bono (newsletters, mini-features on our farmers, articles, videos)
Managing the Bene Bono community on all of our channels (particularly Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok), interacting with our customers and partnering with influencers and other committed brands
- Depending on your preferences and skills, you may also: organize Bene Bono events, contribute to our CRM campaigns or Facebook paid campaigns 🤘🏼
You know if the role is a perfect fit for you if you meet these requirements:
- You are native or bilingual in Spanish, English is a plus!
- The desire to use your good mood and skills to make a big impact on the world of tomorrow (saving tons of great products is in our DNA 🧬)
Solid marketing experience around content creation and/or community management, with a good sense of humor and, if possible, basic photo and video skills (Spielberg-level not mandatory 🎬)
- Good mastery of creation tools (Adobe suite, Canva, etc.)
- Very dynamic, with a good writing style, great spelling and a very curious mind (we often meet our producers and customers and we love it)
Bene Bono is the right place for you if…
🥕 You want to make a positive impact at scale for the environment, for producers and for consumers
🚀 You want to join a super fast-growing startup that has grown its user base 12x in one year
🧗 You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and you want to evolve within a start-up already well funded by ultra-recognized investors (8M€ raised from Stride in the UK, Project A in Germany and Kima in France)
🎯 You want to have a very large scope, free field to test and a hyper determining impact on the whole company!
- Interview with Manuel, Spanish Marketing Manager and case study
- Quick interview with Sven, co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer
- Start: ASAP
- A warehouse around Madrid
- Offices in the center of Madrid and a great remote policy (40%)
- Trips to see our producers
- A friendly team that is (very) proud of its values!
- Good organic products to eat well with a free basket per month and discounts on baskets and groceries 🍒
- Essential to be in school/university and to have a student status