WHO ARE WE?
With Bene Bono, your groceries make an impact!
Bene Bono offers socially conscious shopping at up to 40% lower prices.
In practical terms, every week we provide a selection of top-quality products, directly rescued from waste, and offered at minimal prices.
By shopping with Bene Bono, you:
- Support producers and manufacturers in showcasing their products.
- Regain control over your consumption by actively reducing waste.
- Make significant savings without compromising the quality of your groceries.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 200% waste saved: Products are sourced directly from producers and manufacturers, items that wouldn't have been sold due to arbitrary distribution standards (size, shape, color, overproduction, etc.).
- 100% quality: Our products are chosen in accordance with our rigorous quality policy (taste, durability, no harmful or controversial ingredients, ethical sourcing, no heated greenhouses for fruits and vegetables, etc.). We offer organic French fruits and vegetables sourced directly from producers for freshness.
- 100% flexible: Subscription with no commitment (we're not like other providers, but we get it), deliveries every week, pause anytime, and skip with just one click.
Today, we've saved over 2100 tons of products, with nearly 20,000 satisfied customers. Tomorrow, it will be thousands of tons of saved products, delivered all across Europe!
As a growing startup (with several million in ARR), we're focused on our mission and have the ambition to build an outstanding team in France and abroad (currently in Spain, and soon all over Europe). We're already a team of over 80 "Benies" (Bene Bono employees) and we're continuously hiring to expand. It's the perfect place to blend enjoyable teamwork, rapid growth opportunities, and a significant environmental impact.
💕 A quick word about our values, which are at the core of Bene Bono.
Save what’s good: We fight against waste, for the benefit of producers, consumers, and the planet.
Save tons: To scale up this fight, we aim to become Europeans' go-to for quality products at lower prices.
Better every day: We continuously question and improve our ideas and practices.
Value time: We optimize our most precious resource - our time - to maximize impact.
Feel safe: Together, we create a nurturing environment where everyone can thrive and develop.
We aim to have a tech-first growth team at Bene Bono. And have been working with our Tech team and using low/no-code tools to create our tooling foundation. We are looking for our first Growth Engineer to get us to the next step.
The role has a full-stack engineer scope, from database architecture to front-end development, including marketing tools selection and set-up. She/he will be part of the Growth Marketing team and working with Data, Product and Tech teams.
The job would have two main missions:
Deliver technical experiments to boost our growth
- Make our referral system best in class (from front end referral code sharing feature to back-end reward A/B testing capabilities)
- Collaborate with our growth specialist to optimize their acquisition channel (example : Automatic performance marketing bidding based on LTV metrics, create city based landing pages with custom lead collection forms)
- Iterate on our marketing website to improve our conversion rate (examples: A/B testing system, speed optimization)
Improve our growth stack with data oriented feature
- Develop new marketing CRM capabilities thanks to data integrations with our other systems (examples : Customer database, CMS, external APIs)
- Create new analytics features with optimized tracking and ETL/reverse-ETL (examples: Attribution system, Experiment analysis)
- Data and experimentation: you are experienced with iterative testing through experiments and you understand how to plan data collection to take data-informed decisions
- Business oriented mindtest: you understand business & growth topics (KPIs, channels)
- You are know for your communication skills and you act as a team player
Diverse recruitment is central to our identity! We take great pleasure in welcoming individuals with unconventional backgrounds, rich stories, and varied lives. So don't hesitate to send us your application!
You know Bene Bono is right for you if...
🥕 You want your job to have an impact! Not just any impact: a positive impact on the environment and a community of producers, suppliers, and consumers, on a large scale.
🌍 You're eager to join a rapidly growing startup that's open about its European ambitions (France, Spain, and soon all over Europe) #helloitsme🎶
🧗 You're not afraid to get your hands into the pasta (is that a saying?) but you also want to evolve within a well-funded startup backed by recognized investors (€8M raised in 2022 from Stride in the UK, Project A in Germany, and Kima in France).
🤝 Joining a humane company that prioritizes diversity is important to you. You want the freedom and opportunity to make a real impact.
An introductory call with Laure (People Team) to get introduced to Bene Bono
An interview with Matthias, Growth Marketing Manager and a case study
30 minutes interview with Sven, Chief Marketing Officer and Grégoire, Chief Executive Officer
Reference checks, meet the team coffee and a job offer 🤞
Warehouse in Orly
Offices in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris, with a flexible approach to remote work (around 40%) + full remote work if needed.
Trips to visit our producers and suppliers.
A (very) friendly team proud of its values!
Good organic products for nourishing meals, with a monthly basket and discounts on baskets and groceries
🍒 BSPCE (company shares) for all permanent contracts. Include specific position-related information (availability, travel).